Nov 06, 2013
- Add UI support for live streaming
- Add Context menu support
- The buffer time used by the Flash engine is now configurable, #337
- Fix #555 - no subtitles in IE with splash setup
- Fix #539 - Black horizontal lines in iOS 7
- Fix #557 - rtmp js playlist: 2nd video does not start at beginning
- Fix #486 - playlist: iOS always starts with first item
- Fix #481 - On Chrome for Android, "ready" event is sent before having metadata, and is sent twice.
- Fix #126 - flash: webkit always plays first clip in playlist on fullscreen toggle
- Fix #455 - flowplayer makefile does not use variable mxmlc path
- Fix #480 - fullscreen broken in some Chrome versions on Android
- Fix #476 - embed: only works with absolute urls
- Fix #389 - flash: fullscreen toggle restarts clip even in rtmp in some browsers
- Fix #466 - Do not let key 219 trigger help
- Fix #490 - Flash fallback doesn't work on (certain) Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10 combinations
- Fix #521 - flash fullscreen: screen.availHeight not reliable in WebKit
- Fix #548 - Libs from embed.min.js included twice
- Fix #549 - Multiple embeds on same page fail with jquery 1.10+
- Fix #483 - Webkit rounding issue was causing buffered event to not fire
- Fix #498 - Flash Buffered Event Firing Multiple Times
- Fix #497 - ie9 plays both rtmp and mp4 if flash engine is preferred
- Fix #469 - esc binding to stop() unfortunate
- Fix subtitles with jquery.migrate.js
Oct 04, 2013
Google AdSense for Flowplayer v1.0
The above demo is served using a custom flowplayer binary built with
Flowplayer ASF for hosting on
flowplayer.org. A similar binary
customized for your website URL will be provided for you when you
complete the sign up process.
View the documentation for more technical details.
How does it work?
As a publisher, you receive 70% of the Google payout. You will get paid once the accumulated revenue exceeds USD 100. We charge a USD 49 setup fee for checking your site, building a custom advertising plugin, and scheduling the revenue reports to you. See the details in the signup page.
The signup process
When you signup with your email address and website url, we will check to ensure that Google's requirements for AdSense are satisfied and send you an invitation.
Upon accepting the invitation and paying us the setup fee, you will receive your ASF plugin that is tied to your site. Your site's advertising traffic and revenue data will be sent to you with weekly email reports.
Aug 19, 2013
Wordpress Plugin 1.0
This is a complete
rewrite of the plugin. All videos are now managed in one place.
Once you have created a video you can reuse it in your Wordpress
pages and posts by referring to it with the
This makes it much easier to work with videos, especially
when there are a lots of them.
- Updated with the latest Flowplayer (version 5.4.3).
- Added a
- Added an option to use Flowplayer assets from Flowplayer's CDN, or alternatively hosting them with your Wordpress install.
- Added embed options which allow you to specify URLs for assets that are related to Flowplayer's viral embedding feature.