Mar 25, 2015
The Drive API enables you to use Flowplayer Drive, our powerful online video platform, within your own applications. The API is logical and easy to use, and you can get started in minutes. There are no complex encoding settings – our encoding engine automatically optimizes these to suit your video content.
The Drive API is a RESTful API, uses JSON for data payloads, and grants your applications Flowplayer Drive's full functionality:
- Upload videos for encoding and inclusion in the Flowplayer Drive video library, or submit the URLs of your video files
- Multi-bitrate streaming and HLS are supported.
- Manage your video library and Drive account.
- Access your videos' analytics information.
- Use socket.io to stay updated on the progress of your videos' encoding process.
- Videos can be uploaded and streamed for free up to a limit of 5GB per month – simply upgrade to remove these restrictions.
Feb 24, 2015
30% off all Flowplayer licenses
For four days only, we are offering 30% off Flowplayer HTML5 and Flowplayer Flash licenses.
The deal also includes a free upgrade of your newly purchased Flowplayer HTML5 to Flowplayer 6, which will be released in the coming weeks. This offer is valid until the end of February.
|1 domain:||€85 ($99)||€60 ($69)|
|5 domains:||€215 ($250)||€151 ($175)|
|100 domains:||$440 ($512)||€308 ($358)|
|Unlimited:||€955 ($1110)||€669 ($777)|
Additional domain prices are as follows, in case you already own a Flowplayer license:
|1 domain:||€56 ($65)||€39 ($46)|
|5 domains:||€185 ($215)||€130 ($151)|
|100 domains:||€333 ($387)||€233 ($271)|
Just use the following coupon code when purchasing: WINTERSALE
Here's how to use the coupon:
- 1) Add a license to the cart and the cart & credit card form will appear.
- 2) Click the “Have a coupon?” link, located above the “Place order” button.
- 3) Enter WINTERSALE and the discount will be applied.
The photo above was taken at -30 degrees centigrade at Pyhätunturi in northern Finland. As you can imagine, the skiing was great.
The Flowplayer team
Dec 15, 2014
Streaming just got cheaper thanks to Flowplayer Drive
Streaming is often the biggest cost when publishing videos online. The ultimate aim is to attract millions of viewers to your content, while keeping streaming costs at a sustainable level.
For everyone conscious of this challenge, Flowplayer Drive just became an even more attractive proposition. Streaming prices are now 30% cheaper with our Economy and Pro plans, and 40% cheaper with our Enterprise plan.
Our Economy and Pro plans now include 30% more streaming gigabytes in their monthly subscription fee, and additional streaming is 30% cheaper. Enterprise plan subscribers now enjoy 50% more streaming gigabytes, with additional streaming 40% cheaper too.
These new reduced prices will also come into effect for all our existing Economy, Pro and Enterprise customers.
Our most comprehensive Enterprise plan now includes 4,500GB of streaming per month, with additional streaming at 0.09 EUR per GB. Value like this means there’s never been a better time to publish high quality, attractive content. Just go ahead and do it.